I’m working on gradually upgrading the look and functionality of Identity Theory as well as this blog and some other projects, so I’ve been reading a lot more articles on web design lately. The following posts and/or resources have proven exceptionally interesting:
1. Smashing Magazine discusses Textures in Modern Web Design.
2. The always insightful Jeffrey Zeldman offers Recession Tips for Web Designers.
3. NETTUTS gives you The 20 Most Practical and Creative Uses of jQuery.
4. A Flickr Creative Commons Search enables you to sift through thousands of photos that will usually be reusable in some way for free.
5. DesignMag features 40+ Inspirational Non-Profit Website Designs.